Huarghhh!!!

Hmmm!!! Again, I left my blog out cold and empty for more than a month... What the Ferk I'm doing???

Wahahahaa...

Updates...

Few days before CNY, I got myself a laptop. Hmmm. Not those expensive type but it's still quite okay. It's an Acer Aspire (Sometimes I wrongly pronounced it as Perspire - well, can't help it!) 4935G. It's a very portable type of laptop. A 14" widescreen size laptop.

It has a Centrino 2, C2D, a graphic card (NVidia 9300 GS) and originally it comes with 2 Gb RAM, but I've upgraded to 4Gb. Well, it was Microsoft Vista Home Ed. pre installed machine. But well, if you are so close to me as a friend, you will know that I hate Vista, suck big time!!!

Since I hated Vista so much, I downgraded the O.S to Windows XP Home Ed.. Now that's a yum yum and thumbssssss ups for my laptop. Well, don't get me wrong, I uses an original license of WinXP Home Ed. that i bought from Low Yat at RM295.

One thing for sure, an original license of Windows O.S really makes lots of differences compared to pirated ones. You can update your copy of WinXP (take mine as an example) anytime you want without the "You might be a victim of software Counterfeiting" notification. Just switch on the Automatic update and install downloaded updates and there you go, you've got your latest update. Isn't that simple?

Hmm, after that laptop, I got myself a Nokia 5800 Xpress Music smartphone. It's an S60v5 phone and it's a touch screen. As for me, it's a very good phone and the system is quite stable (I wouldn't it's very stable since Malaysia still haven't got the V20 firmware update - and I wonder why?).

This phone only costs RM1370, Zitron or Avaax set. The touchscreen isn't very sensitive though, but heck, it's a cheap and good phone with built in A-GPS receiver. It's a "quite customizable" phone too. So folks, go and grab the phone now, I would recommend.

My next target, or I would like to call "SPENDING" is for a new house. No money lah!!! NO MONEY!!!

HOW???

Then I've gotta save more money!!! Save your money!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY, DICKHEAD!!!

Oh, sorry...Was quite frustrated I didn't take my parent advise earlier. I've got a car, a Satria Neo, but what's the big deal? Owns my own car but no house. What a loser!!! HUHUHUHU!!!

Aiyark, I gotta go already folks. I'm stamping out now. Byeeee!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come, learn some Dusun language!

Decorate your home!