Chinese New Year Mood and Mooo!!!

It's the year of Ox. At 12:00am, 26th January 2009, the Rat will be saying goodbye to their glorious year and Ox will come thumping down. It's a year of Ox, people...Ox!!!

Ox is pronounced as "Niu" or "New" in Mandarin. While in Cantonese, they pronounce it as "Ngau" and Hokkien as "Goo". Whatever and how is it pronounced doesn't change the face that it's an Ox's year.

It's always bad luck for the Oxes in any year when you look into "feng shui" terms. Well, I guess they "sifus" kind of got it right since I was never a lucky person (and yeah, I'm an Oxen). Raised by a beautiful and great family, I got a body of a Lord, Buddha's kind of body shape. Fat, but not so fat, thin is not a correct word to describe me, height is like the average Asians, but not like Ean from Hitz.fm, but my weight never allow me to look good in shape!!! Ergh...

When it comes to Chinese New Year mood, well, I'm not really into any eagers to celebrate it this year. Can't find the reason why, but I guess it's something to do with maturity! Weeeehaaaa!!! Maturity, I guess so, yeah right, bla bla bla...

When I was a little kid (not so little in fact), I always wait for Chinese New Year to come so that I get angpows and spend on unnecessary things. Wasn't much if I have to put it in my "matured" life, but for a little-but-not-so-little kid, it's always about buying things when i got money.

Anyway, it's an Economic Crisis time now. The mood also fades gradually and who knows, people celebrate this Chinese New Year in lo profile.

Well, we have to wait and see. I'm only hoping the best for my career in the future.

GOD BLESS, please guide me into a bright future and good life with great family!!!

Thanx!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come, learn some Dusun language!

Decorate your home!