A Day of Snake

Snake
- In Chinese, snake means "snake". Well, in some of reasons (I don't know why), Chinese uses this phrase to describe a person to be "stealing time off from working when the pay is still rolling".

Well, that's what I'm doing now. Came in to work at 10am, go to the bank to pump in my club's collection, tease my customers and all the lame excuses to "Snake". Now I should be calling my customers (which I don't understand why we, as Supervisors have to do this) when the duty should be given to our club's PR.

As for me, I'm not "Snake-ing" alot since I'm still doing something which the club is running. I'm the only person who knows how to fully utilize the internet connection in my club and doing my job (I'm not bragging and I'm not trying to convince myself) at the same time.

My friend came to my club just half an hour ago, and he's a potential customer to be as well, so it's kind of a practice to Public Relations.

The club is kind of slow these few days because tomorrow and the day after are Public Holidays (Hari Raya Aidilfitri) and most of my customers have went back to their hometown or taken their family for a holiday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come, learn some Dusun language!

Chain Letters!