Sabah, here I come!!!

My manager a.k.a my Uncle (my mother's 2nd eldest brother) has approved my annual leave application this morning.

Well, I think I've told a lie to him but HECK, who cares since I wrote "Going for a holiday" as the reason for my applications. Going to Bingkor, Sabah is still considered a holiday trip right?

I miss my girlfriend's niece, Chiee Nikky, the daughter of Laura (my girlfriend's sister) and McDonald (my girlfriend's so called brother in law - but I should call him an Idiot or even worse, a BASTARD).

And not to forget, Laura's newborn (not so-really-new-born) son, Cesar Kyle Donovan. I'm so eager to see him, a very very cute baby-boy.

Well, I was told that coming from Kota Kinabalu Airport, it takes around 45 minutes to reach my girlfriend's Kampong in Bingkor. It's going to be an ass-aching ride if we are using a bus. *Hopefully we are not*

So, i think my whole week in Bingkor (oh, I almost forgot to tell that I will be in Sabah from 5th until 11th of October - and it's my first time going to somewhere with aeroplane, I'm a Sanpalau) will be an Octoberfest. Their alcoholic drinks there are called Tapai (almost the same as saké), Lihing and Montoku.

Well, that's all I can tell about my upcoming trip to Sabah and hopefully I will be able to learn how to plant paddy.

Everyone, please pray for my safe journey to Sabah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come, learn some Dusun language!

Decorate your home!