Try new, Feel new!

As far as the title goes, all I can say is that I'm a new, very new blogger. This is my first try to start blogging.

Born in a crowded city called Kuala Lumpur (KL), I was given a good life by my father, mother, brothers and sisters and in short, my FAMILY. I am the youngest in my family and yet, I'm still the biggest in term of body size.

My parents sent me to Sekolah Kebangsaan Mahmud, Raub when I was in Standard 1 to 6. It's a boys school, where most of the boys there (including me) are crocs. Well, I ended up scoring my UPSR with dying color. 2 A's and 3 B's.

After I finished my primary school days, my parents sent me to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Mahmud, Raub where I continue my education journey from Form 1 to 3. Well, this time there is alot of girls in that school, but...better not mention the goat old days.

Things didn't turn up well when I only scored another 2 A's and others Bs' (7 subjects altogether - you do the math). My parents are very understandable, and they never put pressure on me.

When it came to the Form 4 and 5 stage, my studies worsen. I was transferred to the other world where all of them speak languages that I hardly understand. Teachings in the classes are mostly in Chinese language, but heck, I was from a school where 80% of the students speak Malay language.

Those new world really put some pressure onto me. Day by day, my mood for studies flown away. Every monthly tests, i scored below par. I think that's when I've made my parents worry most. When finally I hit the Form 5 level, I was left with nothing but disappointments not only to myself, but to my family as well.

My results for S.P.M aside. Somehow, I was able to carry on my quest in UNITEN. That University was a University that my Eldest Brother, Elder Sister, and my 2nd Brother graduated from and the three of them is doing very very well in their working career.

To make it short, my journey towards a bright future ended up having my fuse tripped. I was left a drop-out and have to force myself to earn my own living without any certificates.

What else can I do???

I'm now working in a Slot Machine Club where I always have a long week when it comes to night shift.

Well, all I can say is,

Thanx Mum, for ur support without pressure applied on me,

Thanx Dad, for your financial support all the while I was in the University

Thanx Brothers. for both of you had given me so much moral supports and advices

Last but not least, thanx to my Sister for teaching me everything related to public relationships.

This is all my starter. It's already 10:22PM.

Comments

Belle Edwin said…
wah....brave enough to tell the world ur upsr,pmr n spm result..hehehe...btw, Welcome to Blogging world..its kinda 'best ba'..u have a space to write a story n share sumthing wid other..n oya...wanna link ya k..~~

Popular posts from this blog

Come, learn some Dusun language!

Chain Letters!